We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Celebrities known for....what?





Annoyed Americans are uniting with a growing trend. Talentless celebrities who are Famous for Nothing. These stars have literally not done anything, and yet the paps follow their every move. These stars court big headlines and big bucks for zero talent. America is becoming fed up.
Kevin Federline got paid between $100,000 to $300,000 for um, well, nothing. Nothing except for his Las Vegas 30th birthday, and maybe a little attention, that is. While attempting rapping, K-Fed got booed off stage by the very people he invited to the soiree.
This list is already long and growing. Including the likes of Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Kim Kardashian, Kevin Federline, Lauren Conrad and posse, Lindsay Lohan, Kimberly Stewart, (do I have to keep going??) Just pick up any rag mag at the check out and they grace the cover of five to ten every week. How many times to we have to see Britney's barefoot, vajayjay hanging out, Starbuck's toting, sideswiping, ratty weave, can't get custody of her kids, mug splashed across every mag in the store? I know I don't have to look, I don't. You just can't help but notice when it is EVERYWHERE.
Why not put pictures of each soldier that lost their life or a limb. Why doesn't one of these mags contribute a story to these heroes each week. I would buy it, would you? Editors do not want those stories because they hit too close to home. There is a reason for that. It is real. It is home. I would love to know what the men and women that are fighting for my peace and my rights love to do in their spare time. I would love to know about their dreams, the kids they left behind. I want to know this about not just the ones who have lost their lives, but the ones still fighting the fight, the ones who have been wounded. How are they? How are they healing? How is their family?
Why do we pay our hard earned money to look inside the lives of these talentless, uneducated stars? Myself, I do not buy them. I do not want to further their stardom or their vanity. I, for one, do not want these girls as role models for my daughters.
As long as these known for nothing stars keep getting attention and money, they will keep treating the world as their own private party.
This I know for sure, my daughters will grow up with more dignity and respect than all of them put together.
God Bless Our Soldiers and let them come home safe and soon!

No comments:

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.