We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thank God for Bronzer......

Here we are, right smack in the middle (almost) of June, and it's already 95 degrees plus, in my part of the South. Too hot for the kids, too hot for the pets, the plants, and ME.
Geez, what's the thermometer gonna read this time next month?

The meds I am on prevent me from getting a daily dose of sunshine. Even though it is terribly hot, I hate not getting outside, gardening, swimming and playing with the kids.
Since I am not able to obtain Mother Nature's vitamin D, that means more meds, and what's worse, not being in the sun only extends my SAD.
However, the kids love it, because I do a lot of outside work at night.
All the neighborhood kids congregate around 8:30pm and start getting ready for a two hour, or so, game of "shadow tag".
Some nights, we light the tiki torches and have a late night swim.

Cancer really sucks.

I am determined to live and play around it. It is not going to take me over, literally.

I refuse.

No comments:

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.