We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Thursday, April 23, 2009

George and Cindy Anthony's Interview on CBS Early Show Part 2

Cindy Admits to Writing Suicide Letters: Claims Casey "Saved" Her From Taking Her Own Life

In the second part of the exclusive CBS interview, Cindy Anthony reveals she contemplated suicide in the wake of the disappearance of her two-year-old granddaughter, Caylee.

Video Below


Cindy Anthony told Early Show co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez she had her brush with suicidal thoughts in late July, early August, soon after she reported to police that Caylee was missing.

"George and I are living the same nightmare," Cindy said to Rodriguez. " ... I can't judge George for certain things that he's done. You know? I understand certain things. I understand his suicide attempt. A lot of people don't know: I was there, too. I wrote suicide notes back in the end of July and August. No one knows that.

"(I wrote the notes) because I couldn't bear not having Caylee around and not knowing what happened to her. And I wanted, you know, you get to a point when you miss someone so much, that, you know, you think life's not worth living."

And what kept her from going through with it?

"Actually," Cindy responded, "Casey. Once Casey came home, the first time that Casey came home, the very first night, you know, being able to see her and hug her."

On July 15, Cindy called police. She's heard on the 911 call saying, "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today. And it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

When Rodriguez asked if she regrets having made that call, Cindy responded, "No, I don't regret anything I did. How can I? I don't know how I would react any differently. I know, after I made the first 911 call, Casey thanked me in the car, because she said I did something that she couldn't do, (which) was to go to the police."

Both Cindy and George expressed what Rodriguez characterized as "unflinching" support for and faith in their daughter.

"I believe in her," Cindy insisted.

"There's some people," George pointed out, "who just say, 'Well, we should just be done with it, just ... be done with it. You can't. That's our daughter. You know?"

"No matter what she may or may not have done?" Rodriguez asked.

""No matter what, that's still our daughter," George answered. "That's - no - no matter what."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I find it rather, let's say, strategic, that Cindy is divulging this very personal matter regarding her attempted suicide. Cindy does not reveal any details other than she "wrote and left numerous notes". I do not feel the act of note writing justifies a suicide attempt. With Cindy's narcissism, this would have been a media bombshell and would have surely come up at some point during George's "attempt".

I am not one to take the matter of suicide lightly. It is a matter that has personally devastated my family. For Cindy to bring this "note writing" to light at this juncture, is nothing more than a self-centered act, purposely orchestrated to to gain sympathy from potential jury members, as well as the public in general.

These interviews, I feel, are going to further demonstrate Cindy as being self-absorbed and egotistic as well as portraying her manic depression. We have all witnessed her raging mania for all these months, and as recent as the depositions. Now, we have the soft spoken, suicidal Cindy, who did not reveal this much empathy at Caylee's memorial.

Honestly, I think Cindy doesn't want George to continue to have the spotlight on him as he is being treated with "kid gloves" in the media. So what better for Cindy to do - compile a sob story of her own - and, for a little added dramatic effect, praise her daughter for being the one that "saved" her from the brink.
The same daughter that is charged with murder of her own daughter and Cindy's granddaughter.

Hollywood couldn't have written a better script.

~My two cents

Part 2 of the exclusive interview:




video courtesy CBS Early Show

No comments:

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.