We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Friday, July 1, 2011

George Anthony's Suicide Letters Transcribed



The following is George Anthony's transcribed suicide letter that was entered into evidence and shown in court on day 43 of his daughter's murder trial.

Page 2 and 3 were illegible.


Page 1:

Cynthia Marie,

As you get this letter, this should be no surprise that I have decided to leave the earth, because I need to be with Caylee Marie. I cannot keep on going because it should be me that is gone from this earth, not her. I have lived many years. I am satisfied with my decision because I have never been the man you, Lee, Casey and & especially Caylee Marie deserved. I have never been the man any of you could count on. I have always let each of you down in more ways than I can remember. I do not feel sorry for myself. I am just sorry I burden all of you the way I have. My loss of life is meaningless. Cynthia Marie, you have always worked the hardest, given the most to me, and I have never “Thanked you.” 28+ years ago, you corrected me, a man who has now found his identity in life. What I mean is, you always challenged me the right way , and I always could never live up to your expectations. You have always been smarter, more knowledgeable & thought things thru & I love you for that.

Page 2 and Page 3 are illegible.

Page 4:

I cannot be strong anymore. Caylee Marie, our grand-daughter I miss her. I miss her so much. I know you do too. You were always the one that provided for her. What did I provide? I blame myself for her being gone! You know for months, as a matter of fact, for a year or so, I brought stuff up, only to be told not to be negative. Caylee Marie I miss her. I miss her.. I want my family back. I sit here, falling apart, because I should have done more. She was so close to home, why was she there? Who placed her there? Why is she gone? Why? For months, you & I, especially you always questioned, why? I want this to go away for Casey! What happened? Why could she not come to us? Especially you, why not Lee? Who is involved with this stuff for Caylee? I am going crazy because I want to

Page 5:

Go after these people Casey hung with prior to Caylee being gone. That is why I got that gun. I wanted to scare these people. You know. They know more than they have stated. You cannot – sugar coat, kid glove these people. They need hard knocks to get info from. Sure that will not bring Caylee Marie back, but was Casey threatened? You know, Casey does not deserve to be where she is! I miss her. I miss her so much. I am worried for her. Her personal safety is always on my mind. Stay to deal with so-so much, as I do you also! I have never wanted to my family for sorrow in any way. I realize families have ups & downs, but we have suffered our share & then some. Cynthia Marie, you have always deserved more &with me being gone you will. I have always brought you down. You know that. You are better off. Lee will be there for you. Mallory is such a great women. I see how you are with her. She is a Keeper. Future

Page 6:

Daughter-InLaw. I smile when I say her name. Mallory, please take care of yourself, Lee &Cindy. Someday you will be a great wife to Lee, and a fantastic mom. Cindy is a great “Grammy,” & will love you forever. Getting back to why I cannot live anymore: I cannot function knowing our granddaughter is gone. Caylee Marie never had a chance to grow. I wanted to help her in so many ways. Shoot the 1st Basket! I could go on & on. I sit here empty inside for her. For you, for us. Jose’ keeps calling. Yes, you deserved more & you will have freedom to enjoy what you deserve. I have taken what meds was given to me with alcohol & I am ready to give up. As I can tell by my writing & thinking I am getting very stupid. Wow, what a word STUPID. Yes, I am. Again, I do not feel sorry for myself, but yes I am STUPID. I cannot deal with stuff anymore.

Page 7:

The loss of Caylee Marie. The loss of Casey. The loss of us, Cynthia Marie, the meds, I am ready. Saying Good Bye, please understand it is for the best. I do not deserve life anymore. Anymore us. You are the best, you always have been. I am sorry for all that I have done to us. You know I never got to say good Bye. I am at this place & all is getting foggy & my unity is all over the place. I love you, I love you, I hope you get to see Casey soon. All the people we met, wow the writing is getting weird, I love you, I am sorry – I will take care of Caylee- once I get to God “Hopefully”

Page 8:

I want to hold her hand again, I miss her, I will always Love us, I am Sorry Cynthia Marie, I called my mom today, Sonnie, Kathy, Ruthie (I lost her #), I am so tired, at least I shaved today, wow – I'm tripping out, I am sorry,

I Love You – Cynthia Marie

Caylee Here I come

Lee, I am sorry

Casey --

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.