We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blog Blah Blah

Hello again, Just Daisy, Starbucks Frappe and Moi on this quiet Saturday morning. Before the hustle and bustle of Spoiled C and C2.

It's been a few days since last post. Had the blogging blahs, but sometimes I guess that is why we blog. To get the blah out. Or, to get out something so exciting you could burst blog.

Mine, however, is Blog Blah.
Rain, Rain, Go AWAY! Here in the Tennessee Valley we are up to our eyeballs in rain. We were in desperate need due to the drought of last Summer, but enough already. My SAD is returning! It has just been one of THOSE weeks. New meds from dr. and they are making me more tired than already. Don't know how long I will be able to handle these. Found out I'm going to start radiation, again. Then, our other dog, Roxie is hurt again. Oh, and the fridge.
It's just like they say, when it rains, it pours........

As mentioned in previous posts, my fridge has been out for over a week now. You never really know how well you have it until something breaks. I know we are all appreciative, but when something goes out, something major at that, we always say "how would we live without it"?
Well, we are right now!!! LOL


On the bright side, my refrigerator was finally delivered after 13 days. Yes, 13 days, 2 repair men and 60 dollars later. And, it was under warranty. Four years old at the end of this month. No, I do not celebrate appliance birthdays. But despite the blog title, or maybe hence the title, I am Not a perfect mom. I do have receipts of all major appliances and major purchases, along with their manuals and receipts in a folder where only I know the location. Doesn't everyone?


My absence has been due to doctors appointments and I have had the tedious task of getting everything back in order. Mundane things such as restocking the fridge. Why, oh why? It looked so pretty all empty..... sparkling glass shelves and that fresh "new fridge" smell.






Starbucks stash (gotta have it)








scratch 'n sniff....new fridge smell......




At least we were lucky, we have a dorm fridge upstairs in the media room. I have an older fridge in the basement along with a new stand-up freezer. It was just daunting going up and down the flights of stairs with my hip deterioration (read: cancer). But, spoiled child and spoiled child2, were good to help out.


After all the inconvenience, it finally arrived. I love the freezer on the bottom. I highly recommend it. Tons of space. And, it's Energy Star rated.


Well, time to go re-stock the fridge.............with caffeine.


spoiledmom
chrissy

:)



No comments:

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.