We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mega Meltdowns May Cause Twitter Fever

Ok, all the rage now is Twitter. I didn't want to hear about it, or know about it, purposefully. After mega meltdowns about creating MySpace pages and Facebook pages and the like, my tween/teen daughters, you know them as SpoiledChild1 and SpoiledChild2, came to me with many a conversation about some new web gadget that everyone has.......... I'm sure you know the story, but if not, I'll fill you in.


One given day in my own little world, my beautiful daughters come to me and I just know it is to hug me and kiss me and thank me for bringing them into the world. They want to know how I am feeling and how my day has been. Um, no.

Conversation went something like this:

SC1: "But you have your Blackberry, your blogs, your website, and EEEEVVERRRYYYTHIIIINGG. You won't let us have nothin'."
SC2: "YEAAHHH!"

SM: " I said when you are 16, we will talk again about MySpace but not until. There are "people" out there......

SC1: "Yeah, we want to talk to those people."
SC2: "Yeah".

SM: (about to have a nervous breakdown) "NOT THOSE KIND of people!"
SC1: "Our friends, we want to talk to our friends."
SM: "You talk to you friends at school everyday."

(this same conversation played out numerous times before they got their own cell phones.
Only then I could add "You can call your friends from the house phone for free.")
I love that line!!

SC1: "EVERYONE has it!
SC2: "Yeah, EVERYONE"
SM: "Maybe EVERYONE's Mom has room for two more."
SC2: "She's gonna say no." (She's very intelligent for her age...11)
SC1: "You never let us have anything!!"
SM: "I guess my love is not enough because I do not want something to happen by you talking to someone who is not who they say they are."
SM: "We have had this discussion before and you know the answer."
SC1: "uuuuumppph" (you know that teenage sound that you really can't put into words but makes your blood curdle when you hear it)
SC2: "Told ya."

SC1, deafted, yet again on the subject, almost marches off, then slows it to a quiet, but fast pace. SC2, stands grinning. She lives to see her sister defeated, unless she is somehow involved, and is defeated, too. This instance, it did not matter either way, she was there for support for either side.

Last night, after hugs and kisses with the girls, they finally were in bed. The dogs walked, The cat fed, my washer going full speed, I sat down to read my email and some blogs.

Then it happened.

I Twitter'd!

Get your Twitter or click on my title above.
Follow me.
Let me know,
and I'll follow you.

You can also click over on the Twitter Widget over there on the right.





spoil yourself

spoiledmom
chrissy

No comments:

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.