We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Memorial Day Weekend


Those coming for Friday Freebie, it will not be held today due to the Holiday. I am going out of town and even though I am wireless, my parents are NOT. We are talking way out in God's Country. It is so beautiful. All of the flowers, the lake, the fields, the horses. BUT.THERE.IS.NO.INTERNET.With all the beauty around, it could be a good thing. I can take pictures But I can't upload them and have lots of memories of when I didn't have Internet to update my blog to share on the blog when I get home or to scrapbook.

So, nonetheless, Friday Freebie will not be until Monday, May 26, 2008, or there after.

The rules state that the giveaway may not always be on a Friday, and it could be on any day of the week". So,I guess you will just have to come back later to see when it is! LOL

I will give you a hint...what I have lined up for the next giveaway is "summer themed" and is a combo for Mom and/or Dad and your child. It is something super for summer!

Our First Friday Freebie Winner was Jeff from Daddy's Toolbox! Don't forget to go visit him and give him some Daddy Blog Luv!
Squee!!
I'm so happy the first freebie winner was a Dad Blog! How cool is that! Don't forget about those guys! They do an awesome job and have some really great blogs.

Visit the other participants as well. You can have a tea party and find the newest teas to sip; find out everything about life; and also, a touching, yet poignant, everyday look at life, and with serious insight.
You can find them at:

Kettle and Cup ::::waves to Marye::::

MichelleSmiles ::::waves to Michelle:::::

Coming to a nursery near you ::::Waves to Dawn::::


A THANK YOU FROM THE HEART:

I would like to extend my family's own personal THANK YOU to soldier Carl Spurlock. He is home with his family this weekend, but unfortunately, will have to return to war after only 18 days at home.

His daughter is H2 and she is friends with SC2, and they are best friends! They have their summer all planned out. I watched the two girls laughing and giggling and their minds working hard at their calendar and making plans. They were using stickers, markers and cut outs and making ideas come to life. Pretty good little organizers/planners if you ask me!

Please keep our soldiers in your hearts, minds and especially prayers this weekend and every day. Remember that most of them have families at home, waiting patiently for a call, an email, or a letter.

Have a fun, safe Memorial Day Weekend!

spoiledmom
and I will take pretty pictures and upload them as soon as I can :)

No comments:

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.