We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Friday, August 5, 2011

CASEY ANTHONY LOOK-A-LIKE THREATENED IN ORLANDO

ORLANDO AUTHOR RECEIVES THREATS


Picture of look-a-like L. Concetta Graves

L. Concetta Graves is a local author who uses her Facebook page to help promote her new book.

This past week she’s been posting almost daily horror stories of her own life, and all because she looks a little bit like Casey Anthony.  Not as  much with her hair down, but in the sweltering Orlando heat she prefers to wear a hat and sunglasses.

Unfortunately for her, apparently  Casey loves her sunglasses and hats. TMZ posted pictures earlier this week, purportedly of Casey in sunglasses and an Ohio State hat.

“Yesterday at the post office, some guy flung the door open real violently and said ‘is that Casey Anthony?’ Waited for me, the entire time. When I went to leave, he followed me,” Graves said.

But for Graves and her brother, unfortunately that’s far from their scariest moment.

They were on a walk in West Orange County when three men jumped out of their truck shouting “baby killer.”

“He came and charged at me and pushed me to the ground,” said D.M. Blade, Graves’ brother. ”He’s trying to beat on me, and I’m trying to deflect his blows and he caught a few.”

But Graves had a gun and was able to scare them away. Now friends are telling her she should stay home or dye her hair.

For Graves’ brother, who’s also an author, it’s been a lesson in how some in the public want to write a different ending to the Casey trial.

“They kind of jump to conclusions,” Blade said. ”They don’t know that behind the glasses and hat is someone that doesn’t really look like her.”

Graves is giving up the hat and sunglasses at least for now.

“I’ll definitely be wearing my hair down and dressing a little differently so people don’t think I’m her,” Graves said.

Graves said Thursday was really the worst, with people thinking Casey had returned for her probation.

She doesn’t really have an opinion on whether Casey should be forced to come back to Orlando for probation, but said for her own sake, she hopes she doesn’t.

SOURCE:  CFNEWS13.COM By DAVE D’MARKO 

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.