We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08
Showing posts with label George and Cindy Anthony. Show all posts
Showing posts with label George and Cindy Anthony. Show all posts

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY ATTEND MEMORIAL FOR CAYLEE'S BIRTHDAY--PURPLE BALLOONS RELEASED

George and Cindy Anthony were at the site now known as the Caylee Anthony Memorial Site Tuesday evening. The Memorial Site is the actual site where their granddaughter Caylee's remains were found on December 11, 2008, six months after her death on June 16, 2008. The site on Suburban Drive is less than a quarter mile from the Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive in Orlando.


George and Cindy visited the Memorial to pay their respects and to remember Caylee on what would have been her sixth birthday. Balloons were also released in Caylee's memory for her birthday.

Birthday Messages to Caylee may still be left in the comment section below


A nonprofit organization is buying the land where Caylee Anthony's bones were found and it wants to build a permanent memorial there in her honor, WFTV was told on Tuesday.

Visitors of the site told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich they think the memorial a good idea, however, they also have a lot of questions about the nonprofit organization named Bring Kids Home.

Bring Kids Home has been around for about five years and has offices in seven states. The volunteer organization said it wants to build a $200,000 memorial for Caylee in the middle of the swampy area where Caylee's body was discarded three years ago.

Since then, people have come from all over the country, almost daily, to pay their respects to a little girl they'd never met, but who captured their hearts.

Many paid their respects on Tuesday, on what would have been her 6th birthday.

The organization's most recent tax filing shows it collects less than $50,000 per year. The director told WFTV that the organization does not pay any salaries, operates a tip line for missing children and is looking for $25,000 in donations for the memorial. The group already has a contract on the land.

Bring Kids Home
is creating a mailing list and is asking for people to donate on their website.



source: wftv; kathy belich reporter

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Casey Anthony: Baez, Videotapes, and Private (L)eyes?

Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Private Eye's Video Being Investigated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The private investigator who works with the Anthonys states he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

"We will definitely look into that, absolutely," said Carlos Padilla, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Hoover briefly showed an Eyewitness News photographer a short clip of the videotape, which appeared to be authentic; the fence was recognizable.

"They know the existence of the tape and want to look at all evidence that's available," Padilla said.

Investigators also want to talk to the Anthonys' private investigator who works with Hoover, Dominic Casey. The defense wants to intervene, because Dominic Casey used to work for the defense and attorney Jose Baez doesn't want him to divulge privileged information.

Baez said investigators won't let him sit in on the questioning, so he's asking the judge to appoint a special master to protect defense secrets if the private eye agrees to talk.

"Investigators have tried to make arrangements with Mr. Casey to speak to him and he's not responded," Padilla said.

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Casey Anthony Tipline; Casey Banned; George and Cindy Beg, Again...


Now that the remains of Caylee Anthony have been found and identified, the Caylee Anthony Tipline is being replaced with the "Casey Anthony Tipline"

Todd Black, the spokesman for Casey’s attorney Jose Baez, said Monday they are setting up a Casey Anthony Information Line.

They are looking for any information about the area where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.

They did not release the actual phone number, but stated that it’s in the works.

The defense also said they are looking into the credibility of the meter reader who found the remains and his involvement in this case.

Good luck on that, Jose.

No Funeral Arrangements Set

Meanwhile, Caylee's family said they haven't yet made specific funeral arrangements for the toddler.

However, George and Cindy Anthony said they eventually plan a private memorial, and there is a possibility there could be a public memorial at some point in the future.

George and Cindy said they won't be visiting their daughter Casey behind bars because they know whatever they say will be recorded and released to the public.

They said they won't make any public comments on the case until after Caylee is buried.

It has also been reported that Cindy and George Anthony have been seeking monetary donations to cover the expenses for little Caylee's funeral.

Casey Banned From Funeral

Casey Anthony won't be able to attend her daughter's funeral.

According to Orange County Corrections, the level of her charges and the security risks she would pose by being out in public prohibit her from leaving jail.
Awww, go ahead, let her out in public, just not to go to the funeral..

Jail policy lists several conditions that automatically make an inmate ineligible to participate in escorted or unescorted leaves into the community.

Among those are people charged with Capital crimes, or those considered a security threat.

Casey is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death.

I can not fathom a mother killing her own child, much less wanting to attend the funeral. Casey Anthony is the last person that needs to be at that precious baby's funeral.

Beware Of Donation Scammers

If you want to donate money to the Anthony family, beware: several thieves are looking to cash in on the family's tragedy.

Conway said people are making money off the tragedy and not using it to benefit missing children or their families. Oh, you mean like the Anthony's? Hope the prosecution has this statement in their records.

Conway said he will notify people on which organizations they should donate money to in Caylee's name.

The money in the original fund to help find Caylee Anthony is going to an organization that works to find missing children. The Anthony family has not yet chosen a specific group.
My guess is the "Casa de Anthony Group".

Visiting The Crime Scene

Curious onlookers were a constant at the crime scene after Orange County investigators left the area Saturday following more than a week digging for clues in Caylee's death.

Many visitors to the site said they could not believe the wooded area so close to the Anthony home was where she was found after being missing for six months.

"I guess I was curious to see," said Jim O'Connors, who lives near the crime scene. "As a resident of this neighborhood, I have walked past this area probably a dozen times in the last six months, and who knew that the answer was right there all along?"

Investigators went to the Anthony home to serve a search warrant just minutes after leaving the crime scene.

Investigators did not say what they found in the home, except that it was significant evidence.
I hope whatever it is has Casey's fingerprints all over it.

Monday, December 22, 2008

No Charges For Anthony's At This Time


The grandparents of Caylee Anthony, the 3-year-old Florida girl found dead last week after being missing since June, do not expect to be charged by authorities despite having several search warrants executed at their home, the family's lawyer said Monday.


Casey Anthony, the couple's 22-year-old daughter and Caylee's mother, faces first-degree murder charges. Police searched the Anthony's home Saturday for the third time since the investigation into the toddler's disappearance began, but defense attorney Brad Conway said he's been told by the state attorney and the Orange County Sheriff's office that no charges against Cindy and George Anthony are planned.


"They have done absolutely nothing wrong. The Anthony's cooperated fully from the beginning. In fact, they gave evidence before any warrants were ever issued or signed by a judge," Conway said. Cindy and George Anthony also have not had any recent contact with Casey because of privacy concerns, Conway said. "Every conversation they have with her is taped or videotaped and immediately released in the media the next day," he said.

Casey Anthony first reported her daughter missing in July, even though she went missing in June. Anthony claimed the little girl had been kidnapped by her babysitter, but police quickly began poking holes in her story.

Skeletal remains stumbled upon by a utility worker earlier this month were identified as Caylee Friday, though they don't reveal any clues about how she was killed, according to a medical examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia. It took authorities several days to analyze the remains, and some tests are still being completed. Some of the bones were as small as a pebble and had been scattered, and the fragments were hard to find by excavators who searched on their hands and knees, authorities said.

The bone fragments did not reveal any trauma before death, Garavaglia said, but exactly what happened to the girl remains a mystery.

"I think there's been an open wound in the community. And I believe we can start putting some closure to those open wounds," said Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary. The case has captivated the community where the little girl's family lived, and Caylee has been a staple on national news as her grandparents pleaded for tips, promising that the girl was still alive.

Caylee's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen the girl for a month and her daughter's car smelled like death.



some content via AP

Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Anthony Search Warrants; Baez Declines Access; Casey visits Attorney, Not Pastor; Michelle Bart Spews, Again..


A Three Ring Circus With No Dancing Bear


On Saturday, crime scene investigators cleared the scene where Caylee's remains were found.

The police convoys left and officers posted "No Trespassing" signs in the area to keep onlookers out.

Nieves said the scene is no longer an active crime scene, but trespassing will not be allowed.

The scene, which was previously a heavily wooded area, had been completely cleared where the CSI detectives worked for nine straight days.

The OCSO also said the attorneys for the defense had been called to come check out the crime scene at about 11:30 a.m. Saturday, but they declined. The reason for their decline remains unknown.

Investigators also went to the Anthony home to tell the family members that they could take a look at the scene Saturday morning.

A search warrant was executed at the Anthony home at about 3:30 p.m. George and Cindy Anthony remained inside the home at the time of the search. The purpose of the search warrant was not disclosed.

Meanwhile, Casey's attorney is seeking a change of venue, citing that his client will not be able to receive a fair trial in Orlando. He arrived at the home of Casey's parents Friday evening, but the details of his visit were unknown.

Baez also expressed his anger over not being able to be the first person to tell Casey about her daughter's remains.

"It's just not a professional way of doing things, and I'm extremely disappointed in the manner this was carried out," Baez said. "Like I said though, their lack of professionalism has become predictable and we were able to stay one step ahead of them and have someone here who knows Casey and could be the there to console her in a situation."
A jail representative fired back Friday night, saying Baez knew the chaplain would be the one to give Casey the news.

"We've given her no special treatment beyond what is required from the security and treatment standpoint," said jail representative Allen Moore. "
"And for Mr. Baez to say we are unprofessional, I find very offensive."

According to Orange County Jail's public information officer, the media has indicated that Casey was notified of her daughter's remains while in her jail cell.

Moore said that's not the way it happened.

He said Casey was in an attorney interview room in the Female Detention Center when the notification was made by a jail chaplain. She had been moved to the attorney interview room earlier and had been meeting with attorney Jose Garcia at the time of notification, which was about 1:45 p.m.

One additional attorney visit with Casey occurred Friday night.

According to Moore, Gabriel E. Adam, of the Baez Law Firm, was at the jail from about 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Moore said he did not anticipate additional updates over the weekend. The next update would be on Monday mid-morning, he said, unless there is a significant development -- such as additional attorney visits.

Moore also said that if Casey wanted to go to her daughter's funeral, she'll need to get a judge to sign off on it.

Friday night, people drove by the Anthony family home and some placed stuff animals in a makeshift memorial.

Support and grief from the family came from all angles.

Michelle Bart, the owner of Helping Heroes Productions, released a statement on Friday regarding the child's remains belonging to Caylee.
Bart works with the Kid Finders Network, a group who helped the Anthony's in the search for their granddaughter.

Bart's statement is as follows:

"Today's announcement that our little angel went home has been heartbreaking to say the least. Caylee Marie's soul and beauty have captured many hearts throughout the world, including mine. I came to offer some media support and I'm leaving with a new understanding of how devastating it is on these families whose loved ones go missing. I had just moved from Los Angeles to Washington when I started tuning into Nancy Grace, I have the show to thank for bringing this little girl and her family into my life. Despite the circumstances leading to her disappearance, my role was to provide support in keeping her name and picture visible so we could bring her home; I never knew this angel would spark my spirit in such a way that ultimately would impact my life forever. Today is dark, but the tools this case has given me will light a way to brighter tomorrows for all families who never give up hope no matter the obstacles they face each day while searching for their angels."

The news of the confirmation that the remains belonged to Caylee made national news on Friday.

MSNBC, CNN, Fox and the Associated Press all gave the story prominent placement.

It was also a big story on People Magazine's Web site Friday night, and it was front and center on the National Enquirer.



I pray the Judge who rules on Casey's ability to attend the funeral of our Angel, Caylee Marie, will not allow her access to anywhere near a visitation, funeral service, nor wake. In my opinion, as well as many others I have spoken to, Casey drove around with Caylee's lifeless body in the trunk of Casey's car for days. At times, partying, dancing, and sleeping with men, all the while this was going on. Then, Casey dumped Caylee's body like a bag of trash. Casey does not deserve to see the light of day ever again, much less attend little Caylee's funeral. -- my two cents

Friday, December 19, 2008

Casey Notified of Caylee's Death

No word yet on Casey's reaction to the news, but Baez is hot under the collar because he did not get to tell Casey himself.

According to OCSO protocol, after a death, the next of kin is to be notified. Due to Casey Anthony being incarcerated, the jail chaplain informed her of the remains being those of Caylee.

Baez was irritated because he wanted to prepare Casey and be the one to inform her.

The Anthony's have remained inside their home and quiet, only releasing a statement through their attorney Brad Conway.

Cindy and George Remain Inside Home

No comment from the Anthony's after today's news of Caylee's remains being identified.

Click for video.

Anthony's Remain Inside After Hearing of Caylee's Death

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.