We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Monday, February 2, 2009

Jose Baez and Linda Kenny-Baden Interview w/Geraldo 1.31.09

Geraldo Rivera Interviews Linda Kenney-Baden and Jose Baez Saturday 1.31.09

Side note: Geraldo "teased" viewers Saturday night with an "exclusive" interview with Cindy Anthony that was to air Sunday during/following the Super Bowl.

"Fans" of Geraldo got a huge disappointment when they tuned in as far as the "Cindy Interview". Geraldo was MIA, and Kimberly Guilfoyle guest hosting. You think Geraldo was in Orlando for the "exclusive interview"? NO. I'm thinking he was turning a few back watching the Super Bowl. Kimberly Guilfoyle presented "The Re air of the Infamous Geraldo/Cindy Anthony Interview" also dubbed "Viewer Request".
Fox has sunk to the lowest of the low. The "very right, very red" Fox News used this little ploy in an attempt to gather mostly the a female audience opposed to the Super Bowl. No, I didn't tune in, that's why I have TiVo.. I will air the re air of the "infamous" interview tomorrow morning. I also have another peeve with this episode that we will go into tomorrow...

For your enjoyment, here is the clip of Geraldo with Linda Kenney-Baden and Jose Baez from Saturday: (not the entire show)

(Note: As you can tell this is not one of my usual uploads. Due to my treatment, I had assistance. Bless her though, at least we have the video. I was also watching the UFC fight getting rest... :) Thank you, RJ! You did a great job!)

Jose got one thing right, "he and Linda are the only two that are in Casey's corner". And, no, I do not think she should be overwhelmed to see her attorneys as such to burst out into smile and laughter. What does she have to smile about? These are the attorneys defending her for murdering her beautiful 2 year old daughter.

courtesy: Fox News

No comments:

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.