We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Second Anthony Spokesperson to Step Down


Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family

The spokesperson for George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Marie, is stepping down.

Michelle Bart is the second spokesperson to represent the Anthony Family in as many months. She has become a familiar face as the mouthpiece for George and Cindy when they are unavailable.

"I am stepping aside, but I am not going away. I will continue to be here until the end," said Bart in a news conference late Sunday evening.

Bart said she was stepping aside for health reasons. She is preparing to undergo surgery at the end of the month in Washington State.

Bart was preceded by Larry Garrison, who resigned as the Anthony's spokesperson on November 12, for what he called erratic behavior by the Anthony family .

"It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations, that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case "The truth is better than the spin," wrote Garrison in a statement released to the media.

Mark NeJame, then attorney representing George and Cindy, said Garrison demanded money for interviews with the Anthonys, before pocketing the cash for himself.

An invoice released by NBC News shows a $6,500 fee which Garrison charged that news organization, saying it was for the use of family photographs.

See copy of faxed invoice by Garrison HERE

My post on Larry Garrison's NBC invoice, from November 1, 2008.

No comments:

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.