We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Monday, January 26, 2009

*UPDATE* Nancy Grace on The View Monday Discussing the Casey Anthony Case

original post: 9:30 am 1.26.09

Nancy Grace will be a guest on today's episode of "The View" on ABC.

Nancy will be discussing Caylee Anthony and the case against Casey.

I will try to have the video up later if you happen to miss.

UPDATE: video added in above posting 1/26/09 @ 1:30pm; also see comment regarding Dr. Phil below.

(Also joining the ladies is Gov. Rod Blagojevich)
Will be an interesting show to say the least....

************************************

Not pertaining to the Anthony case:
I do have the video of Gov. Blagojevich's interview with Barbara and the ladies if anyone is interested. If you would like me to post on this posting, please leave a comment.
If you are up to date with what has been going on involving Blagojevich and his wife and the alleged "selling of Obama's Senate Seat".. it was a rather interesting interview with Barbara Walters and then Blagojevich took the couch with Whoopie, Joy and Sherrie. (Elizabeth was absent today, thank goodness.) Again, I do not mind posting to this blog posting if anyone so desires...just leave me a comment. :)

******************************************

Update on Dr. Phil: The interview with Jesse Grund was not on Dr. Phil today, as was announced last week. When I find out a correct day, I will post. Sorry for any inconvenience, although, I do not see anyone being inconvenienced by my mishap with Dr. Phil..?! LOL
*********************************************

Also, Dr. Phil will air his interview with Jesse Grund on Monday's show.

(Phil's a little behind...but wanted to pass it on to you...)

No comments:

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.