We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony

We Remember Caylee Marie Anthony
Last Photo of Caylee: 6.15.08

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Casey Anthony Case: New Jail Visit Video Released


Still Shot Of Jail Visit Video Between Casey and Cindy and George

"Lost" Video Tape Surfaces..Released To Media Thursday

A videotaped recording showing an emotional and argument-filled August jailhouse visit between Casey Anthony and her parents was released by authorities on Thursday.



Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in a wooded area near the home of the toddler's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.





The following is a partial transcript of the tape.



"How are you feeling," Casey Anthony asked her mother during the visit, which took place Aug. 14.



"We're not doing well, Casey. None of us," Cindy Anthony said while crying. "Lee has been sick. Dad's blowing up at the media."



Before entering the jail, George Anthony lashed out at a reporter on his way into visit his daughter.

"Do you have anything to say about a new theory that Caylee (Anthony) may be dead and that it may be an accident?" a reporter asked.

"Shut up," George Anthony screamed as he moved toward the reporter. "Shut up."

"Someone just said that Caylee was dead this morning -- that she drowned in the pool. That's the newest story out there," Cindy Anthony said.


"Surprise, surprise," said Casey Anthony, "I was in Lake County two days ago."
"OK?" Casey Anthony replied.

"Is there anything there?" Cindy Anthony said.

"Mom!" Casey Anthony said. "I'm sorry. I love you guys. I miss you ..." Casey Anthony said before being interrupted by her mother.

"Alright sweetheart, here's dad," Cindy Anthony said.



"No. I'm going to hang up and just walk away right now because ...," Casey Anthony said.

"Please don't," her mother said.

"I'm frustrated and I'm angry, and I don't want to be angry. This is the first time that I've truly, truly been angry this entire time, but I'm so beyond frustrated with all of this -- I can't even swallow right now because it hurts," Casey Anthony said.

"Just understand we're all going in so many different directions. We just want to go in the right one," Cindy Anthony said.

"Well I can't point you in that direction when I'm literally at a standstill," Casey Anthony said.

On the released video, Casey Anthony told her father that if she met with her brother, Lee Anthony, he would interrogate her, and her mother would dominate the conversation.

"I want to see all of you, but I wanted to see the one person that one person that I've been so far disconnected from the longest, and that's been you," Casey Anthony said.

The visit occurred less than a week after Caylee's third birthday.

A week after the visit, Casey Anthony was bailed out of jail by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

No comments:

Remember Caylee

Song: "Mad World" Gary Jules "I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.. It's a mad, mad world.." Video courtesy Sean Krause '08 Sleep Well Friend, Justice for Caylee has finally begun ~SM 6.23.11

2008-2011 © spoiledmom

photos: 2008 -2011 © spoiledmom images
(excludes media photos where indictated and credited to owner)

Page protected by CopyScape program to deter plagiarism.
I wrote it, don't steal it, copy it or publish as your own without author's express written consent.

copyright 2008-2011 "SpoiledMom". "All Rights Reserved" under Creative Commons Copyright. Includes all text, including, but not limited to, captions and post titles. Text not authored by SpoiledMom is credited to original author or reference.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

What Makes Me Spoiled.....

My photo
United States
child of God, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend. Live life with arms wide open, living, laughing, and loving out loud. Blessed for each day I am given. Cancer survivor x 2. And for this... I am Spoiled.